Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Writing Memoir


It was sort of difficult when I just started to write my story, because I was not sure which topic that I was going to write, I spent a lot time to decide it. But when I chose a story and went into it, the whole story emerged in my mind like a movie showing. I can even remember all the details.  It was like nobody can stop me writing down the whole thing on my paper, all I wanted was keep going keep writing. I enjoyed sharing my story with other people. However, there was one challenge for me.  I could not describe details of the story even though I can tell in my mind. I think it is because English is my second language, I don’t know enough vocabulary to describe a thing in depth. So that is the problem that I have to face.

No comments:

Post a Comment