Considering that this is the last week
before our final exams, I have been very busy preparing for the tests and
stressed. This is my first semester and also the first time that I will be
taking final exams in the university. So I am sort of do not know how to
prepare for it. A lot of things come up such as many projects have to be
finished, I am trying to handle all of them. Hopefully, I can do well on the
exams next week.
I remember when you wrote this! Feier, it's me Reina. I've been coming across a lot of old things from our relationship in the past. I haven't cleared all my old stuff from computer and boxes. I hope you're well.
ReplyDeleteIt'd be nice to hear from you.
Things are totally different now. Life is so different.
I hope you email me, jareina58@gmail.com
Take care of yourself Feier, and I hope all your dreams have come true:)
Very Respectfully,
Reina, J. A.