Friday, April 11, 2014

Blog 4


          I started working on the fourth draft of my memoir essay this week. Looking back to my first draft, there was no inside in the story,  I did not know what exactly I was going to write about. then I keep working on the draft and trying to make it clearly, so the readers can understand what I want to say by this story. I can see there is a tremendous progress from the first draft to the fourth. I changed lot things and added more details of the story to make it perfect just like the saying that practice makes perfect.  

1 comment:

  1. When I wrote my memoir, I had the same feeling with you. And there were different kinds of mistakes in my writing. Until the third edition, I thought there were no mistakes anymore. However, when the instructor helped me to revise it, there were still some modification we could do. I enjoyed the revising my writing, because I new edition was better than the previous one. However, it was also a time killing process.

    ReplyDelete